NeoCeuticals Spot Treatment Gel by NeoStrata
- This gel is an ideal for treating acne spots directly.
- This gel offers the additional benefits of retinyl acetate (vitamin A acetate).
- Vitamin A proves to be more useful in treating acne.
- Its provids overall conditioning to the skin.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Using fingertip, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily this is done because too much drying of the skin might occur.
- Start with 1 application daily, then increase to 2 to 3 time daily if needed.
- If dryness occurs reduce application to once a day.
- Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid.
- Inactive Ingredients: Acetyl Mandelic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Butylene Glycol, Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Acetate, Tartaric Acid.
- It treats Acne Conditions.
- It is Suitable for oily and combination Skin.
- Ingredient included are Retinol (Vitamin A), Salicylic Acid.
- Face is recommended as application area.
Murad Acne Spot Treatment
- Its banishes blemishes . This formula contains Sulfur to minimize something hard to endure of acne breakouts.
- Zinc consoles and helps in bringing down inflammation.
- Clear up blemishes and reduce redness with this fast acting remedy.
- Salicylic acid exfoliates to accelerate healing.
- Murad Acne Spot Treatment uses a fast-acting formula to minimize the severity and appearance of current breakouts.
- The unique combination of acne-fighting.
- Licorice extract and allantoin, powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients, help to reduce inflammation.
- Oxysomes (a powerful blend of vitamins C and E), help keep skin protected .
- Cleanse skin and apply a thin layer on affected areas 1 to 3 times daily or as needed.
Dermelect Beautone Enlightening Spot Treatment
- Works to even skin tone resulting in beautiful, effulgent skin.
- Effectively glows your skin.
- It renews skin texture and clarity.
- It addresses discoloration or pigmented marks due to sun damage.