Home Made Beauty Tips:
There are simple and easy ways to take care of your body so there is no need to buy expensive products. Sometimes the natural products plays an important role in maintainence of health and care.
Skin Beauty Tips
Garlic is known for its anti bacterial properties and makes an excellent acne treatment.Note:(This treatment is tough one cause pain there fore the peoples who can bear the pain can apply this fomulae to reduce the pain little bit add little amount of water.) Press some garlic into a paste and leave it on your acne and pimples for 15 minutes then rinse off. Another solution is mashed-up honey and apple, applied individually to pimples. Another thing should be kept in mind a normal pimple should not touch at any cost because it will cure itself but if you are suffering from pain then you can apply the above mentioned formulaes Note: While treating the pimple with garlic apply it with great care, if it cause too much pain then dont apply the garlic formulae it is painful.
There are some excellent natural facemask treatments for acne.
- Apply fresh tomato pulp, cooked oatmeal or egg yolk to your face and letting it dry. Rinse it with water
- Fruits are natural acid exfoliants and are helpful in getting rid of your acne scars. Fruit which are juicy.
- Avoid eating sweet recepies that adds pus in the pimples.
- Applying a juice of pineapple for few minutes it will reduce the impact of acne marks.
- Another great solution is lemon juice, but be careful as it can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight .
- Lemon juice is also a painful treatment but not much as garlic ones therefore apply with care.
Dry Skin Remedies-
- To remove the Dryness of the skin on feet and hands Apply Vaseline, baby oil or olive oil to the affected area before bedtime, then wear socks or gloves all night. Wearing socks after massage to your feet it will cure the heels of the feet and they will have no further cuts in winter seasons.
- For Dry face Use Almond oil before foundation because it's quickly absorbed. It is used as a night moisturizer.
- Make a mash of banana and leave on your face for 20 minutes.
- Mayonnaise is better for hairs and facemask too.
- Effective facemask tips: 1 mashed avocado,1 boiled and mashed carrot,1/2 cup cream,1 beaten egg,3 tablespoons of honey. Apply it till it gets dry and then wash it with water.
Hair Beauty Tips
- To make your hair shiny heat half a cup of olive oil, leave it on your hair for 15 minutes, then rinse.
- Mix baking soda in with your shampoo.
- Shampoo, then rinse your hair with beer.
- For making your hair less oily boil and mash up some carrots, leave on your hair for 15 minutes.
- Dry HairMassaging your hair with mayonnaise, olive oil or almond oil will add moisture back. Leave it on for 10 minutes then wash it as usual.
Nail Beauty Tips
For nail beauty soaks them in olive oil for a few minutes every week.Olive oil moisturizes your nails without weakening them, and softens your cuticles too. You can use milk also , which has much the same effect as olive oil.
Teeth Beauty Tips
Brushes teeth with mashed strawberries every day. They contain Malic Acid, which acts as a mild astringent when mixed with baking soda.
For a more natural solution, make a paste of Lemon juice and salt.or Apple cider vinegar and baking soda, thirdly Orange peel and bay leaves.
Avoid exceptional use of especially salt and lemon juice, can strip away your tooth enamel, so be sure to only use it as a short term solution. Salt and acid are to be applied for short term only it would be safe.