- A hair cut is permanent.
- When choosing a hair style you should always consider whether or not it will suit your face shape.
- The sharp and angular features of the face should be covered and not emphasized.
- Round face short hair.
- The short and extensive hair styles fit best as they slim the face and the cheeks appear smaller.
- Two options for extensive hair styles: the chin length straight hair with an outer boundary and face composing cirr or the curly hair without a fringe.
- For long hairs two hair styles - with side parting or an crooked fringe, oval face shapes.
- For Oval face shapes perfectly in proportion with features nicely balanced: with a narrow forehead, wide cheekbones and a small chin.
- Women having natural curls have natural gifts.
- The full-strength chin length hair looks best if parted on the side with ends alternated out.
- As for the long full-strength hair it will look perfect slicked back.
- For square face crooked hair style. This face type has a all-inclusive forehead and a jaw line with obvious edges.Hair with big curls will look beautiful.
- The fringe can be long and thick and the ears should be left visible.
- Another good option to pull back the hair and make a pony tail.
- For triangular shapes no fringe should be applied the small chin and all-inclusive forehead are typical features of the trianglular face type. Many hair styles will suite this type and most of them are comfortable to be performed.
- To help in balancing the difference between the constringe chin and the all-inclusive forehead, prefer for a hair style with chin length then smooth back your hair and use hair-clasps to hold it behind the ears.
- The triangle face looks best if there is no fringe. The side parting also looks nice, as well as curly hair which narrows around the neck.
- The hair style excogitates your personality. One should keep their hair style perfect.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Posted by Ritu at 11:51 AM