- Bleaching has stuff that coalesce into the skin and lighten facial hair.
- It is not removal of otiose hair but it makes it substantially less obtrusive.
- There are three kinds of bleach, all unkind on the skin, but the degrees of scathe may vary.
- The home bleach we would prepare by mixing 2tsp milk powder in a liquid hydrogen peroxide to make a thick paste and, if hair is very dark and rough, mix in a drop of liquid ammonia. This results in to be the least harmful kind of bleach.
- The powder milk in the mixture moisturizes the skin while bleaching, it prevent the skin from burns and other chemical reactions.
- Cream bleach is available in the markets try the bleach which is easy to use avoid the harmful. Results last for between two and six weeks .
- Bleaching is not suitable for coarse hair as the chemical in bleach makes hair more unannealed.
- Before applying the product mix the product as directed.
- Apply the bleach to a small area of your arm for 15 minutes then check any redness or irritation within 24 hours,if you feel better then you can use the bleach. But apply it with care.
- First of all we have to clean the area where the bleach is to be applied lightly wash skin with cool water and gentle soap.
- Don’t use hot water, it will make the skin more sensitive to the bleach.
- Avoid using more then directed because bleach may cause harm to the skin.
- While applying the product cover the hair completely.
- Do not rub the cream harsly into skin.
- Leave product on about 10 minutes or the time suggested by the manufacturer. If it starts to burn, take it off immediately.
- Check by removing the bleach on a small portion with cool water and see if it’s lightened enough. If it is not, cover back small area of hair and keep bleach on another 5 minutes.
- Take bleach off. Using cool water remove all bleach and a lightly touch using a towel.
- Bleaching doesn't remove hair, but can make it appear less noticeable because it lightens the color of hair to a light shade of blonde. Results last anywhere from 2- 6 weeks.
- It's fast, easy, and without a lot of risks.
- Bleaching creme can be found at any drug store fairly cheap, and you can bleach right in your own home.
- Bleaching doesn't give you a smooth and hairless surface.
- Not all hair or skin types can benefit. Don't count on bleaching disguising long or thick hair- only finer ones, like on the face or arms.
- Bleached hair on dark or tan skin, can still stand out because of the color contrast (light hair against dark skin).
- The results aren't very long-lived. The hair above the surface is the only part of the hair follicle that has been lightened. As the hair grows, you will see the darker, natural color.
- A tingling sensation while the cream is working is normal, but shouldn't be painful.
- A strong, burning feeling is a good indicator it's too strong for your skin, or you're allergic to a bleaching ingredient.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Posted by Ritu at 6:11 AM
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Hair is a complex and delicate part of your body. Keeping it healthy and beautiful is a challenge. Damaged hair can never be full filled again to its previous stage. Hair- care products are intended to promote certain favorable conditions of hair and to reduce of eliminate properties of hair, which are regarded as undesirable. Beautiful hair enhances your appearance which plays a major role in creating your image, personality and confidence. Good looks or image to a great extent help in paving the way for success in most spheres of life.It is quite natural for us to be sensitive as far as the beauty and health of our hair growth is concerned, no matter to what ever is the pattern of our hair types.
Reasons for the hair loss
- The right vitamins and minerals play a major role in keeping your hair healthy.
- Any nutritional deficiencies can lead to thinning hair or even total baldness.
- If your body is healthy and well nourished, your hair will be your shining glory.
- If you suffer any health problems or suffering from any nutritional deficiencies, your hair may stop growing or show damage.
- Certain minerals including magnesium, sulfur, silica and zinc are also very important toward maintaining healthy hair lack of proper minerals results in loss of hairs.
- Beta-carotene is also essential to hair growth.
- Protein Is Important for the growth of the hairs lack of proteins cause loss of hairs and improper growth of the hairs.
- If you eat a protein-rich diet it will often result in improved hair growth.
- Lack of proper oiling to the hairs may cause in hair failure
- Good food sources for protein include fish, eggs, beans and yogurt.
- Soy protein has also been found to be helpful in stimulating hair growth.
- Always consult your doctor before you undertake any new type of vitamin, mineral program or herbal program of any type to make sure it.
- If you are under severe stress it is helpful to reduce the stress as much as possible. Consider meditation or relaxation as it will remove stress from your life. Your hair will love your for it.
- Another secret hair helper is rest and sleep. It has been discovered that to grow faster sleep is neccessary.
- Exercise is necessary for the circulation of the blood in this way our hair will gain.
- Rest for the body is a must so do care of the body, gets lots of sleep and your are well on your way to maximizing your hair growth potential.
- Acute illness.
- Thyroid imbalance.
- Certain drugs.
- Lack of vitamin A.
- Sudden weight loss.
- High fever.
- Iron deficiency.
- Chemicals and hair dyes.
- Lack of proper Nutrition.
- Air and water pollution.
- Use of shampoos and conditioners containing harsh chemical.
- Use of common combs and brushes.
- Problem associated with washing with the strong soaps and shampoos.
- Excessive secretion of oil and sweat glands.
Hair Growing Tips
- Routine care of the hair.
- Avoid smoking, caffeine and carbonated sodas which weaken the body and block maximum hair growing potential.
- Eat a healthier and nutritional diet.
- Avoid foods that are high in sugar or fat.
- Treat it carefully avoiding any unnecessary brushing, combing or handling.
- Avoid use of hot water, hot blow dryers or other hair care tools that may stress the hair.
- Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles.
- Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier.
- Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.
- Care in selection and use of brush and comb.
- Proper cleanliness of the hair is must.
- A healthy hairs must lack dandruffs.
- For good hair massage of hair with oil is must.
- The ideal shampoo should clean the scalp without producing irritation or causing excessive reduction of the natural oils.
- A good antiseptic, conditioning and stimulating hair product is helpful in the maintenance of healthy scalp.
Wide varieties of hair care products available in the market. While these artificial hair care products claim to take care of hair, they are not devoid of chemicals which have harmful side effects. So, it’s better to use natural hair care products due to their chemical free nature.
Some natural hair care tips:
- Mix a few drops of lavender oil with rosemary, sesame and olive oil to give a shine to the hair.
- A mixture of Rosemary and olive oil when massaged in the cutis improves the blood circulation and stimulates proper hair growth.
- To prevent hair loss, mix 5 drops of thyme oil and 3 drops of rosemary oil in 3/4 cup of shampoo.
- Applythe mixture of coconut oil with lime juice daily for luster & softness.
- Apply the extracts of hibiscus flower in the cutis and wash it after some time. Helps in preventing dandruff.
- Wash your hair with a warm solution of diluted vinegar. It will give shine to your hair.
- To add shine to your hair, apply a mixture of egg whites and yoghurt.
- Never wash your hair with extreme warm or cold water.
- Comb your hair regularly at the night before going to sleep.
- Checks which suits you better.
Posted by Ritu at 6:18 AM
Monday, June 23, 2008
Improved skin complexion
Skin is a living organisium it activates perpetually rejuvenates itself. Take routine care of your skin it will support, elasticity, and shine. Taking care of your skin might be very important for you, so before you spend money on skin products, it is important to know what type of skin you have and what kind of care it needs. The knowledge of the skin what type of skin is yours is a mustkeeping knowledge about your skin in this way you will be able to concentrate more about the products and the cosmetics which products you have to use in your daily routines. Which products soothes your skin better and you will be aware of the new brands available in the markets.
There are four skin types: oily, dry, sensitive and combination.
- If your skin gets dehydrated, lacks oil, it is considered dry. Dry skin lacks elasticity and can be extremely sensitive to the sun, wind, and cold temperatures. Wash your face twice in a day time with milk cleanser and warm water. Use toner to help with that tight and conspicuously feeling of dehydration. Apply natural cleansers.
- If your skin is oily, it is more prone to pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads than other skin types. Your skin tends to attract more dirt than dry skin, so wash your face twice a day with a gentle non-foaming cleanser and warm water. Rinse with warm water. Use hydrating toner to remove additional residue. .
- If your skin changes with seasons dryer in winter, oilier in summer it is considered normal. Wash your face with cleansers that are designed for your normal skin type. Apply hydrating toner all over the face. Apply moisturizer more frequently to dry skin.
- If your skin has allergic reactions to beauty products and is sensitive to the sun, wind, and cold weather, it is sensitive. Sensitivity can show up in redness, inflammation and pain. Cleanse, tone and moisturizing with gentle products everyday. For your skin choose the products which soothes the skin complexion. For skin complexion and care if it suits the body complexion you can use chamomile, bisabolol, lavender, camphor, calamine, rosemary, aloe vera etc.
- Applying sunscreen lotion it provides you minimum protection daily. Sun's rays are slant rays in winters and can cause damage to the skin complexion in winters .
- Use homemade masks to moisturize your skin. Mix grapes, lemon and egg white is very helpful for oily skin. Washing your face with plain refrigerated yogurt every night makes most acne cases vanish within a few days.
- Avoid stretching or pulling on the delicate skin near your eyes when putting on creams or cosmetics. This delicate area shows age markings like wrinkles much sooner than it should when subjected to too much rough handling.
- Wash all cosmetics off when you are at home avoid wearing cosmetics whenever possible to give your skin a rest.
- Apply conselours of branded companies.
- Avoid wearing hair products to bed. The combination of hair products and facial oils on the pillowcase can cause blemishes.
- Avoid touching your skin as much as possible.
- Oil blotting sheets can help absorb oil through the day so you are not tempted to re-apply powder or foundation, or overwash your face.
- Vitamins are essential for healthy skin, especially vitamins A, B,and C. Vitamin E helps to improve the complexion when applied externally.
- Over washing skin can make it red and sore and apply non chemical soap.
- Toner can dry out skin if used too often
To have a fair complexion, here are a few recipes to help to lighten your skin tone.
- The paste made out of sandalwood and rose water may be aplied everyday.
- Turmeric paste combined with sandal wood paste makes your skin fairer.
- Cucumber juice with coconut milk combined together in proportion may be applied.
- Massage with coconut water all over face and neck to lighten skin tone.
- Almonds ground to a paste using rose water or milk is said to make your skin fair.
- Make a paste using red sandalwood and rose water this will whitens your complexion.
Some More Tips:
- Use a cleanser containingVitamin C ,exfoliating and brightening ingredient in it.
- Pomegranate seed, grape seed, alpha lipoic acid, a light alpha hydroxy acid although these fruit acids are sensitive if they are not too sensitive they acts as a exfoliating and brightening agent.
- For the maximum glow and natural look is a serum which contains a gentle fruit acid, such as Vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, which is also firming, or any other fruit or exfoliating acid ment for brightening.
- Apply a thin layer of serum to the whole face, let it dry, then apply normal moisturizing lotion with SPF.
- Then apply foundation. Be sure to choose a shade of foundation that is not too dark, nor too light.Test the colour and allow the right colour there to make sure that it suits your skin tone.
- For warmer shades, apply warm ivory or bisque color rather than the shades with red undertones.
- To mix a good moisturizer with fruit based acid it will act as a right with your foundation.
- Mix sugar with a few drops of lemon juice to get a fresh glow.
Posted by Ritu at 10:45 AM
Reasons of pimples:
- Increase production in hormones “androgens“.
- During Pregnancy .
- Oil glands of the skin.
- Not use of branded cosmetics.
- Changing hormone levels
- Poor hygiene.
- Inflammation of the skin.
- An improper diet.
- Pimples can affect everyone, no matter races or ages. The teenagers get pimples but some people in their forties or fifties continue to have outbreaks.
How To Treat Pimples:
- To treat pimples we must follow a strict skincare regime every day.
- Cleansing your face two or three times a day with the products which are suitable to the skin.
- There are many cleansers, styptics, and creams containing benzyl peroxide, salicylic acid, glycolic acid and glycerin that cleanse your skin in deep and “dry out“ the pimples.
- Benzyl peroxide is a mild drying and peeling agent which is thought to help keep pores from clogging.
- Some products on the market can potentially be both drying and irritating to your skin.
- Avoid using drying products containing harsh products because they may caused skin irritation.
- There is a range of different cleansers for every skin type, from normal to sensitive.
- The main purpose of the facial cleanser is to gently clean your skin without irritating it.
- If your skin is oily or combination it must be stronger, more drying containing oil-absorbing ingredients.
- Use a toner, tonics and lotions for oily and acne prone skin. The lotions and the tonics speed up skin cell it dry up the oils and promote exuviating of dead skin cells.
- Before applying , gently wash the affected area with a mild cleanser, then pat dry. Apply to the affected areas of the face or to the whole face.
- Always remove your makeup in the evening and apply pimple-fighting medicine to remove all the impurities. oils and makeup residue.
- Not removing the makeup at night can cause skin inflammation.
- Most of the people prefer to press firmly because they think that it is the best way to get rid of pimples.
- Pressing the pimple may causes the pimple to become redder and inflamed. When pressed a pimple you can easily spread the bacteria to other parts of your face.
- Sometimes a superficial laser may be necessary to treat pimples and scars.
- Dermabrasion can also used to treat pimples and small scars. Dermabrasion smooths wrinkles, refines and clears enlarged pores, clogged pores, and face acne scars.
- Some of the peoples hide pimples with applying too much foundation and face powderin this cases pimples are a result from using greasy cosmetics. Under the influence of oily creams, oily powders and foundation, the skin begin to produce little subcutaneous cysts that clog the pores, making them looking larger and visible.
- Your foundation, blush, face powder, moisturizer and hair care products must be absolutely oil-free.
- Greasy cosmetics may irritate the inflammations and cause further breakouts.
- When the skin on the back is very oily, little pimples and pustules may form. It is essential to regularly cleanse and exfoliate the back.
- Do a back exfoliation every week to remove the impurities embedded in the pores.
- Do a back mask once a week and apply hydrating body milk.
- Apply an ice cube to the pimple for few minute in this way the ice cube decreases the swelling and redness and at the same time shrinks enlarged pores.
- If You wished to use the concealer it should be an antibacterial and oil-free. Dot the concealer only in places you need to.
- Applying a pat of toothpaste on the pimple before going to bed helps sooth irritation, reduces redness and dries out the pimple.
- Apply a clay mask to your face twice a week it draw out toxins and impurities and are considered essential for keeping the skin clear.
- They work best for those with oily skin. The clay masks can be applied also on the neck, back, and neckline.
- Apply honey to any affected areas it is known to reduce redness, nourish the skin and give a natural glow to the skin.
- lemon juice lightens red scars and blemishes, maintains the pH balance of the skin.But it is used to remove scars dont apply on the pimple .
- Use special pimple cream that contains benzyl peroxide or salicylic acid.
Avoid the following to get rid of the pimples
- Avoid squeezing a pimple doing soit might cause infection and inflammation. In t may cause scar on your face.
- A strict skincare regime to prevent breakouts.
- A pimple takes little time to disappear completely.
- Do a clay mask twice a week to keep your skin clear. Clay mask work best for skin that is prone to pimples.
- Avoid eating oily food.
- Never touch your face with dirty hands.
- Drink Plenty mineral water it will clean the body.
- Use oil-free cosmetics.
- Early treatment is the best way to prevent pimples scars.
- Always remove your makeup and cleanse your face in the evening and at night.
- Avoid applying foundation while there is an acne breakout.
- Keep your makeup brushes clean.
- Throw the old makeup products.
Posted by Ritu at 7:27 AM
- The blackheads is the common problem that affects all skin types especially the one with oily skin. The blackheads and whiteheads usually occur around the nose, cheeks, chin and forehead.
- Blackheads, also known as open comedones, are follicles that have a wider than normal opening. They are filled with plugs of sebum and sloughed-off cells and have undergone a chemical reaction resulting in the oxidation of melanin. This gives the material in the follicle the typical black color.
- The blackheads are caused by hardened masses of sebum, formed in the ducts or the sebaceous glands. They are direct result of skin pores becoming clogged with sebum and dead skin cells.
- Whiteheads, also known as closed comedones, are follicles that are filled with the same material, but have only a microscopic opening to the skin surface. Since the air cannot reach the follicle, the material is not oxidized, and remains white.
- The whiteheads are tiny, pearly, white raised spots. They are caused due to excessive secretion of sebum oil. The whiteheads usually show up as tiny white spots around the eyes.
- Skin Care for Blackheads and Whiteheads:The key to skin care for acne is consistency. An overnight cure has not been found.
- But using good skin care methods aids in the daily, steady improvement of follicle health.
- Since acne is not caused by eating certain foods, restricting the diet is not helpful. Since it is also not caused by "dirty" skin, excessively scrubbing does not help and can even make the skin more irritated.
- The best skin care for comedones consists of once-a-day cleansing with a mild soap or facial scrub to aid in the removal of excess sebum and dead skin cells.
- Oil-based makeup should not be used.
- Water-based makeup labeled as non-comedogenic can be used safely.
- The lotions creams and masks are recommended for whiteheads. Regrettably , it is impossible to reduce the pore size, but you can minimize the amount of gunk that is clogged in them.
- In order to prevent the appearance of blackheads you should follow a strict skin care regime. Daily skin cleansing is essential. Wash your face at least twice a day using oil free formulas.
- Exfoliate three times per week; apply the exfoliator in circular motions to all affected areas, normally the nose, forehead and chin.
- The exfoliation encourages a newer, smoother skin surface by preventing further breakouts and diminish blemishes and pigmentation spots.
- A regular old scrubbing will clean your complexion, but it is not so powerful to cast out the blackheads it the pigment deep within the pores.
- Daytime protective moisturizers will help the skin maintain its suppleness and moisture.
- It is important to keep the skin clean and hydrated with appropriate cleansing and care to prevent the formation of blackheads, whiteheads and pimples.
- The pore strips helps in pulling away oil and the build up dirt from the nose, chin or forehead. The strips much be applied to wet skin for several minutes and then peeled away.
- The steaming is very important to loosen debris that may be imbedded into the skin.
- Steaming the face is also a useful technique for people with oily or combination skin.
- It helps control the blemishes, cleanse the face, open the pores and soften the content of the blackheads.Boil a pan of water and make sure that you remove the pan from the stove. Stand directly over the steam and drape a small towel over your head for keeping the steam from escaping, because it will be more effective in opening the pores.After steaming wrap a tissue around each of the fingers and apply gentle pressure each side of the blackheads.
- Never incision the pimples, because doing so infects the surrounding area and leaves the scar behind which usually results in dark or red spots.
The lotion removes spots, blackheads and little pimples
Removing black heads white heads skin cure.
Effective Methods For Removing Black And White Heads
- Rub face gently with pears soap and table salt. This helps to bump whiteheads. Wash with cold water.
- Use natural resin BP crystals in the hot water used for steam facial.
- Cleanse your face with unboiled milk.
- Gently rub with a detrition hand dipped in milk to remove white as well as black heads.
- Apply a paste made out of Fuller’s earth, lemon juice and rose water on face. When dry, rub with detrition hand to bump impurities.
- A mixture of hot water and boric powder is an ideal confection for blackheads. Dip a face napkin in this hot solution and press on to face. Repeat it . Educe blackheads with blackhead remover and sterilized cottonwool.
- After a facial steam, apply warm honey on affected parts. Rinse off after 15 minutes.
Posted by Ritu at 7:17 AM
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Refinee Exfoliating Fruit Cleanser
- Exfoliating Fruit Cleanser, Clarifies , Smoothes ,Refreshes.
- This Exfoliating fruit cleanser with natural Gycolic, Lactic, and Salicylic acids smooths your skin's surface texture.
- Soft Jojoba speres deeply clean pores, dullness, and make skin silky, clear, and radiant.
- Grapefruit essence uplifts and refreshes.
Refinee Nourishing Daily Cleanser
- Nourishing Daily Cleanser purifies, Softens , Nourishes.
- This gentle, rich lathering, daily cleanser completely removes makeup. dirt, oil and dust.
- It soothes the skin with natural Chamomile, and Arnica extracts.
- Apricot Kernel oil comforts and hydrates.
- Lavendar and Tangerine cool your skin and brings comforts .
Complexion Skin Cream
- Helps in reducing oil from the skin and deeply clean the skin leaving skin soft, supple and moisturized.
- Skin tone treats naturally.
- Omega 3’s renew skin with cell producing essential acids for firmness.
- Cleanse and apply to face and neck area.
- Deep Moisturizing cream.
- Clears Complexion.
- Cleans oil, dirt, product build-up.
- Infuses nutrients, vitamins, and Collagen III .
- Firms and tightens loose skin.
- This moisturizing hand wash leaves your skin conditioned and clean.
- It helps in preventing the spread of common household germs.
- It is useable in Caren, Cucumber, Stardust, and French Vanilla.
- It Gently exfoliates.
- Perfect cleanser.
- Periodic use.
- Mild soapy cleanser gives a gentle exfoliation.
- Removes dead skin cells while gently cleansing.
Robanda® Facial Cleansing Lotion
- Removes make-up and cleans removing dust.
- It helps to unblock pores .
- It deeply cleanses the skin.
- Leaves skin feeling soft and silky smooth.
- This non drying formula washes off easily with warm water.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- 100% pure and active and intensive moisturizing.
- Pure and active Retinol Palmitate.
- Includes Vitamin A .
- Intensive moisturizing!
Posted by Ritu at 7:45 PM
• ultimate hydration formula• skin protectant with anti aging properties • for all skin types
Micro-Derma Peel smoothes, brightens and tones skin and face.
- It stops pain and prevent its return.
- The best non-soap herbal face wash with tea tree oil .
- It soothes Microderm Abrasion Cream to clean the skin Complexion.
- Cream to enhance and clean pores.
- Reduce and eliminate rosacea, acne, redness and irritation by cleansing, treating and soothing irritated skin.
- Complete acne fighting kit.
- Acne herbal face wash gently cleans.
- Microdermabrasion deep cleans, reduces pore size.
- Complexion cream enhances, soothes and protects.
- Stop pain, rosacea, redness and skin irritation.
medik8 Step 1 Facial Cleanser
- It promotes clean, healthy skin.
- Vitamin K is enriched formula.
- It hydrates and cleanses.
- It is the best formula to cleanse your skin because it contains vitamin K1 for anti-redness action.
- Mild and UnPerfumed.
- Cleansing without Dryness or Irritation.
- Step to gain more beautiful skin when washed cleanlywith the removal of dirt and oil for a better complexion.
- Designed for use for anyone with any skin type.
- Keeping your skin properly moisturized and cleansed resulting in soft, supple skin.
- Mild and UnPerfumed.
- Cleansing without Dryness or Irritation.
- Facial cleanser.
- Skin is left clean and hydrated.
- Contains vitamin K1 for anti-redness action.
Posted by Ritu at 7:18 PM
Thursday, June 19, 2008
- Emu Oil, Menthol, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E are used for sunburn relief and to treat burns and rashes, Emu Oil and Vitamin E provide soothing relief to sunburned skin.
- Its deep fathoming and naturally moisturizing properties help in curative burned skin and promote new skin cell development.
- Assuasive, Healing Sunburn Treatment .
- An anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, Dermal Em® calms and soothes inflammed skin.
- It reduces peeling, and moisturizes dry skin allowing the fastest regeneration of new, healthy skin.
- Sunburn is caused by too much exposure to the sun. The sun’s ultraviolet light includes UVB (burning ray) and UVA (tanning ray) light wavelengths.
- UVA is what causes skin damage, including skin cancer, advanced aging and wrinkling.
- Reddening (and blistering) of the skin is due to injury and swelling of blood vessels close to the skin's surface.
- Burns may begin a few minutes after exposure and can worsen for several days.
- Avoiding sunburn is the best remedy and advice even a single, severe burn at an early age can result in irreversable damage.
- The best sunburn remedies and treatments bring relief to the burn as well as heal to the skin.
- Though cooling with lidocaine-skin care products its useful for temporaray pain relief, antiseptic and healing properties are necessary to avoid damaged skin.
- Wearing adequate, protective clothing and remaining shaded is most helpful to get protected from the sunscreen.
- Ensure you thoroughly cover vulnerability of the skin the most common burns effects in the area where the skin is uncovered.
- When get burned, try the following:
- Drink plenty of liquid to remain hydrated.
- A light touch with a cool and wet compress against damaged skin.
- For painful burns, use lidocaine and aloe vera products to cool and provide a topical antiseptic.
- Most burns peel within few days so avoid physically peeling.
- The exposed skin can become infected because it is quite sensitive.
- Apply a hydrating moisturizing cream.
- Hydration promotes faster healing, and clinically proven oils.
- (Dermal Em®) heal and soften and protects from bacteria and inflammation.
- Emu Oil is a deep penetrating, natural moisturizer that helps eliminate scars, stretchmarks, treat acne and skin rash, moisturize dry skin and eliminate skin irritation, and redness.
- An all-natural anti bacterial, anti microbial and anti inflammatory, Emu Oil and soothes and moisturizes skin.
- It Soothes, cools & heals sunburned skin.
- Deep moisturizers Emu Oil, Menthol, Aloe & Vitamin E.
- Transdermal properties penetrate deep into skin.
- Promotes healthy skin care.
- Anti infammatory.
Emu Moisturizing Lotion
- For dry skin apply Emu oil, Aloe Butter, Soy Lecithin and an all natural base for the healthiest, softest skin.
- Super-Hydrating skin moisturizer!
- Skin Moisturizer.
- Transdermal penetration.
- Heals dry skin and skin rash.
- Gently repairs skin and heals.
- Hempz Sunburn Relief soothes, calms and cools overexposed skin with nurturing and sunburn relief qualities.
- Enriched with pure hemp seed oil and extract for dramatic skin rehydration, nourishment and conditioning.
- Tea Tree Oil helps soothe painful burns and reduce blistering and peeling.
- Skin Recovery System helps stimulate the skin’s natural ability to recover from UV exposure and minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Enriched with pure hemp seed oil and extract for dramatic skin rehydration, nourishment and conditioning.
- Effective sunburn relief and treatment
- Australian Gold Aloe Freeze Spray Gel Provides temporary pain relief from sunburns, minor burns, windburn and other skin irritations.
- Sunburn Pain Reliever Contains Lidocaine, a topical anesthetic (gel only) to provide additional relief from the discomfort of sunburn.
- Child-proof cap provided as safety precaution.
- Lidocaine is considered a medical ingredient.
- Formulated with Aloe, Vitamin E, Panthenol and Herbal Extracts to soothe, heal and nourish skin.
- Temporary cooling sunburn relief.
- Outdoor sun protection.
- It provides temporary pain relief.
- It helps with sunburns, minor burns, windburn & other skin irritations.N
- No sunscreens.
- Soothing sunburn pain reliever.
- A topical anesthetic.
Posted by Ritu at 12:11 PM
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
- L'anza hair care has a special solution for every hair type.
- Collection of Formulas to help every kind of hair look its best.
- Natural ingredients including botanical extracts, keratin amino acids and moisturisers
- Result of advanced scientific research.
- It is light, but effective and does not weigh the hair down.
- The addition of pure organic ingredients enhance the appearance of the hair by working on the scalp, root, and hair fiber.
- Important for healthy hair.
- Its advanced hair care for cleansing and conditioning.
- The maximum amount of Emu Oil is included, which moisturises the scalp, helps to soften hair, and prevents broken split ends.
- No oily residue remains on your hair because the beneficial oils penetrate the hair shaft to deliver the nutrients needed for the elemental in smooth, shiny and healthy hair.
- Anti-frizz conditioner that holds your curls.
- Seals in moisture and locks out humidity.
Sleek & Straight Conditioner:
- Get slick with a straightening, smoothing formula.
- Removes dullness and build up leaving hair straight and sleek.
- Designed to nourish and enrich hair while leveling & smoothing.
- Sleek and Straight Conditioner for straight hair seals in moisture and locks out humidity to aid in styling straight hair and fighting frizzing.
- Great for all hair types and hair styles.
Hair Thickening Elixir :
- Hair Thickening Elixir was developed for all hair types.
- Special added botanicals assist in softly defining and texturizing.
- Great for separation of curly and wavy hair.
- Add volume to fine hair.
- Hair will look and feel thicker and fuller with more control.
Posted by Ritu at 11:11 AM
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
- Dark Spots and Age Spots Fade Cream contains natural extracts to reduce the color intensity of dark and age spots as well as even out skin tone.
- It is Effective at lightening skin and whitening dark complexion areas.
- It reduces appearance of age spots, dark spots, disfigures and darkened areas of the skin while moisturizing and firming.
- Stop and erase dark spots and age spots.
- It is applied to effected area needed two times daily.
- The product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that might increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Eliminates dark spots and age spots
- Lightens and whitens skin.
- Nourishes for healthy cell development.
- Maximum strength Vitamin K cream for removal of spider veins, reduction of vericose veins.
- Removes spider veins quickly with super-absorbant vitamin k blend.
- Emu oil penetrates deep to carry vitamins reducing spider veins on legs, arms and face.
- Eliminates spider veins.
- Keeps them from coming back.
- Restores healthy skin development.
- Brevatin contains a proprietary blend of acetyl hexapeptides which reduce natural nerve stimulation.
- It allows the facial tissue to relax, smoothing and reshaping the skin.
- It reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks in just two to three weeks.
- Brevatin moisturizes and conditions with multi-vitamins and naturally derived plant extracts.
- It's a safe, effective and naturally derived alternative to toxic injections.
- Age Fade is a key ingredient that helps gradually reduce the appearance of excess pigment caused by aging, hormonal changes and sun damage.
- In clinical test, regular use of Age Fade has been shown to lighten discolorations and blemishes.
- This formula is vitamin-enriched to condition and smoothen the skin.
- Use on effected area two to three times a day for maximum results.
Trilasyn Spider Vein reducing Cream:
- Trilasyn is formulated with a Regu-Age anti-aging complex of purified rice and soy proteins.
- It aids in the reduction of skin redness and helps in improve circulation to the affected areas. Existing spider vein appearance is reduced.
- Trilasyn helps the skin to retain its firmness by inhibiting enzymatic activity that degrades the collagen network.
- Use three to four times a day for maximum results.
Posted by Ritu at 6:43 AM
Monday, June 9, 2008
- Advanced Peptide Wrinkle Cream uses advanced Palmitoyl peptides to reduce wrinkle density, increase elasticity, hyaluronic acid to super-hydrate.
- It reduces wrinkles, softens skin, smoothes roughness and inculcates elasicity.
- It also aids to improve in skin elasticity and tone while hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid.
- Emu Oil is used to deep clean pores that enables skin toning and promoting elasticity.
- Its a natural moisturizer.
- Peptide Wrinkle Cream provides refreshing moisture to skin cells to reduce roughness, reduce wrinkle depth and restoring natural, youthful elasticity leading to reduction or elimination of wrinkles and reversing pre-mature skin aging.
- Reduces wrinkle density.
- Smooths roughness.
- Increases elasticity and skin tone.
- Slows skin aging.
- Anti-oxidants are a vital constituents of foreclosing untimely aging to exposed skin.
- Idebenone antioxidant skin cream has been proven to reduce free radicals that cause skin aging.
- It contains soothing Jojoba and Emu Oil. Hydrate, moisturize and firm loose skin.
- Excellent for sensitive skin.
- Rich, moisturizing cream base.
- Idebenone antioxidant prove to fight free-radicals.
- Slows pre-mature skin aging.
- Jojoba Oil cleans and refil the skin.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial functionality.
- Emu Oil pepentrates deep to moisturize and promote skin growth.
- Idebenone its a super anti-oxidant more effective than CoEnzyme Q-10 .
- Hydrate, smooth, firm and tighten skin around the eyes and face.
- Concentrated ant oxidant fights free-radicals.
- Slows pre-mature aging.
- Hydrates, smoothes and cleanses.
- Firms and tightens skin.
- Skin Tight® Face Serum is the most concentrated, effective anti wrinkle cream.
- Helps promote the formation of collagen.
- Super-effective Argireline® tightens skin around the face eliminating wrinkles, fine lines, double chin and sagging.
- Immediately Firms and Tightens.
- Anti wrinkle cream.
- Hydrates and Moisturizes.
- Eliminates Wrinkles.
- Refils Natural Oils
Green Tea Face Cream :
- Green Tea Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Argireline combine to help improve the youthful appearance of your skin.
- Fighting off free radicals that occur from the elements such as effects of the sun, harsh cosmetics, and pollutants.
- Green Tea is known as one of nature’s strongest anti-oxidants.
- Argireline is an effective alternative to botulinum toxin as an effective skin firming agent.
- Natural anti oxidant fights free-radicals.
- Purifies skin.
- Deep moisturizing soothes and smooths.
- Restore youthful appearance.
Herbal Face Wash:
- Rich in Tea Tree oil, Herbal Face Wash leaves your face and skin refreshed and deep-cleaned.
- Super-cleansing, non-irritating facial wash.
- Tree oil antioxidant cleans and protects from free-radical damage.
- Zinc PCA regulates facial oils.
- Soothes and moisturizes.
Posted by Ritu at 11:33 AM
Friday, June 6, 2008
Skin Tight Body Firming Lotion
- It Firms and Tightens the Skin.
- Promotes Skin greening.
- Deep Moisturizing.
- Soothes with Aloe, Jojoba and Shea Butter.
- Hydration for healthy skin
- It cleans and refreshes.
- An amazing combination of therapeutic butters, omega blend, & green tea.
- It creates a new healthy skin with a longer collagen fibers resulting in younger looking and tighter skin.
- Effective for flagging and loose skin on the face, arms, legs, thighs and buns.
- Annihilate double chin and firm and tighten areas around the body.
- Available in Original Mango or 4 new fragrances lavendar, tea tree, orange love spell or french vanilla.
- Lavendar helps in soothing and relaxing, Tea Tree invigorating and refreshing ,
- Orange Love Spell exciting citrus.
- Moisturizes and super-hydrates.
- Promotes healthy skin development
- Infuses minerals, nutrients.
- Refreshes and soothes dry, rough skin.
- Anti Aging Wrinkle Cream.
- The infrangible most tonic and best anti wrinkle cream to forbid and remove fine lines and wrinkles.
- Argireline®, emu oil, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera and 14 karat gold flakes to remove old skin.
- Fortified and infuse every cell with omega 3's.
- Eradicates Fine Lines and wrinkles.
- Most adept and most efficacious anti aging wrinkle cream.
- Slows or reverses pre-mature facial skin aging.
- Penetrates deep to relax and moisturize.
- Clinically essayed alive ingredients.
- Safer than toxic injections.
- Adds Collagen III, Omega 3's, fights free-radicals.
- Consoles with Aloe Vera in a rich, soothing wrinkle cream.
- It relaxes facial muscles like Botox®.
- Results are long lasting and can repeatedly used.
- Anti Wrinkle 55 anti wrinkle skin products are celebrity favorites and have been featured in Allure, Vogue, NBC & more for their unique ability to add collagen II to the skin.
Complexion Skin Cream:
- It reduce oily skin and deep clean while leaving skin soft, supple and moisturized.
- Black Willow Bark helps to even out skin tone naturally.
- Omega 3’s renew skin with cell producing essential acids for firmness.
- Its Deep Moisturizing Cream it clears complexion.
- It Cleans oil, dirt, product build-up inculcates nutrients, vitamins, and Collagen III
- It Firms and tightens loose skin.
Microderm Abrasion Cream`
- Instinctive based Microderm Abrasion Cream.
- It gently exfoliates and smooths skin.
- Removes harmful bacteria and detoxifies.
- Promotes healthy skin development.
- Reduces pore size.
- Deep cleans.
- Makes skin more receptive to treatments.
- After applying the cream skin will get smoothen.
- Microderm Abrasion Cream is good for all skin types.
- Gently exfoliates.
- Deep cleans and protects
- Super-moisturizes and hydrates.
- Polishes bacteria-laden pores.
Posted by Ritu at 2:04 PM
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
- Mixture of petroleum jelly, glycerin , Rose water and lemon juice. Apply this moisturizing lotion at least twice a week if you have ironic and freakish, arms and legs.
- Rind and rankle a cucumber. Clinch the juice with the mixture of glycerine, besan and rose water. Apply this on sunburns, leave it for some time it will provide some relief .
- To check the cracked heels melt paraffin wax mix it with little mustard oil and apply on the affected area. Leave it overnight. Apply daily 10 or 15 days,you will check your heels will become smoother and soften.
- Massage your body with a mixture of coconut oil , lavender or rosemary Massage is a must for body smoothness.
- For rough palms, use a mixture of glycerin and limejuice in equally balanced.
- For cracked heals massage the foot with coconut oil and keep the foot in warm water for some time you can add little bit of shampoo in the warm water it will clean the dirt .
- Rub the water off the feet and apply a mixture of hibiscus flower, Henna and juice of lemon along with rose water. when dry wash it off.
- Remove scars on your hands and feet by rubbing them with lemon disrobe.
- Dip the cotton in a chilled mixture of cucumber and potato juice and keep on your eyelids for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- For long eyelashes apply a thin coat of castor oil every night It fortify lashes and cools your eyes.
- Massage a few drops of coconut oil around the eyes to get rid off dark circles.
- To reduce lump of your eyes, fret a potato; tie in a cloth and place the cloth over your eyes for about 15 minutes.
- Mix tomato juice and lemon juice in equal proportion and apply around the eyes. After 30 minutes wash it off with water.
- Make a paste of sandal wood and Myristica fragrans. Apply the paste around the eyes before sleeping and wash it off in the morning.
- Place cotton wool dabs dipped in cold milk on closed eyes for removing dark circles.
- With a mixture of cranberry sauce juice and Vaseline when applied to the lips will be a delicious omemade lip balm.
- The juice of lemon skin is used to avoid black colour of lips.
- Massage your lips with coriander leaf juice for soft and rosy lips. and flaky, arms and legs.
- Rind and grate a cucumber. Clinch the juice with the mixture of glycerin and rose water. Apply this on sunburns, leave it for some time.
Posted by Ritu at 5:02 PM